Morocco has some stunningly beautiful beaches and while many of them are crowded with tourists there are still plenty of hidden gems to be found. If you’re looking for a pristine beach where you can relax in peace check out one of these five amazing options.
- 1 Sidi Ifni: This small town is located on the Atlantic coast and its beach is known for its dramatic cliffs and clear water.
- 2 Essaouira: This beach is located in a windy city but the winds actually make it perfect for surfing and kitesurfing.
- 3 Taghazout: This surfers’ paradise is located north of Agadir and features some of the best waves in Morocco.
- 4 Oualidia: This lagoon beach is surrounded by oyster beds making it a popular spot for seafood lovers.
- 5 Mirleft: This small fishing village is home to a beautiful beach that
Best beaches in north morocco
There are many beautiful beaches in North Morocco but some of the best include Plage des Sablettes near Tangier Cap Blanc near Ceuta and Playa de Los Lances in Tarifa. These beaches offer stunning views crystal-clear waters and plenty of opportunities for swimming sunbathing and windsurfing. If you’re looking for a more secluded beach experience head to Cabo de Gata-Nijar Natural Park where you can find secluded coves and unspoiled coastline.
Best sunbathing beaches in morocco
Morocco is a country with a diverse landscape and that includes its coastline. With more than 3,000 miles of coastline there are plenty of beaches to choose from when looking for the perfect spot to sunbathe. The country has both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastline as well as a number of lakes and rivers. Here are some of the best sunbathing beaches in Morocco:
• Agadir Beach: This is one of the most popular beaches in Morocco and it’s easy to see why. The wide sandy beach is perfect for sunbathing and there are plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby if you need a break from the sun.
• Essaouira Beach: This beach is known for its windy conditions which make it perfect for windsurfing and kitesurfing. However it’s also a great spot for sunbathing as the wind keeps the temperature pleasant.
• Oualidia Beach: This beach is really amazingly beautiful, one of the most beautiful beaches in Morocco. Soft fine sands and a gentle cool sea invite you to swim and relax. The sea is sheltered by the lagoon, which is ideal for swimming, but kayaking and windsurfing are also popular activities.
Best swimming beaches in morocco
Morocco has a long coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. There are many beautiful beaches to choose from whether you want to relax on the sand go for a swim or try your hand at surfing. The best swimming beaches in Morocco include Plage des Nations in Agadir Legzira Beach near Sidi Ifni Taghazout Beach near Essaouira and La Source Bleue in Oualidia. These beaches offer clear waters soft sand and stunning views.
Best beaches morocco mediterranean
Morocco’s Mediterranean coast has a lot to offer beach lovers. The water is warm and clear the sand is soft and white and there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. If you’re looking for a quiet relaxing beach vacation head to Agadir. This small city has a beautiful beach that stretches for miles. If you’re looking for something a little more lively try Essaouira. This city is known for its windsurfing and kitesurfing as well as its vibrant nightlife.